Sky InsuranceMonster Motorsport

Thread: Wheel Paint

Neutral

Status

Wheel Paint

Hi all,

Going to be detailing the wheels on my A4 shortly. Noticed that the wheel weights stand out really badly against the interior of the wheel. Can anybody advise on the grey (not silver) colour paint needed to touch up the weights? Standard OEM RS4 alloys are fitted.
    2012 Audi A5 Sportback 3.0TDI S-Line Quattro (245PS), 7 Speed DSG • Ibis White • B&O Sound Package • Black Styling Package • 20" Alloys • TPMS • DAB • Folding & Dimming mirrors • Privacy Glass • Interior Light Package Technology Pack High
    Retrofit • Cruise Control

2. # ADS
    ADS

Audi A4 S-line Avant 2.0T FSI

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by acprc View Post
    Hi all,

Going to be detailing the wheels on my A4 shortly. Noticed that the wheel weights stand out really badly against the interior of the wheel. Can anybody advise on the grey (not silver) colour paint needed to touch up the weights? Standard OEM RS4 alloys are fitted.
    Call Dupont refinish in Stevenage and ask to speak to the Spies Hecker paint technician/rep (Adrian i think). He is sometimes out on the road but he'll call you back. I know him but lost his number. PM me and i'll get hold of his number in the week and ask him for you. I may still even have the genuine paint code at home but wont be there till next week. Defo PM me to remind me
    If it's got t*ts or wheels, it's TROUBLE!