Blacking Out Roof Lining...

Maq

Quattro_AvQ
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a company in London which could change the colour of my roof lining from the usual beige/cream, to black. Was in West London Audi few days backand noticed that all the B8's have interior black roof lining and it looks SWEEET....

Thanks in Advance..:happy:

any auto trimmers would be able to do this for you....a friend of mine had his done in black alcantara.....sweeeeet :)

I have black roof lining, pillars, and a black rear view mirror :)

Do it it looks miles better

Yeh, i think a bit of alcantara or some type of soft fabric...but how do they remove the panels when u have curtain airbags!!!??

Hey turkster, any pics of this work? dont know if i want some1 spraying paint inside my car....or can it be done as a DIY if im brave?:scared2:

Yeh, i think a bit of alcantara or some type of soft fabric...but how do they remove the panels when u have curtain airbags!!!??

Hey turkster, any pics of this work? dont know if i want some1 spraying paint inside my car....or can it be done as a DIY if im brave?:scared2:

mask off any bits you dont want spraying and off you go, sorry but no pics, go and get a scrap roof line from a smashed car and learn from that, its so easy, we made £200 for doing it and it only took 1 hour to paint,

Thanks alot mate, gna try on the neigbours car when ther not looking:eyebrows: