EM TuningMonster Motorsport
    Reverse Gear

Status

Anyone near Huddersfield with a VAGCOM?

Hi Guys,

I think that my new Audi is poorly. It seems to be drinking coolant and heats up very quickly in the mornings, although never goes above 90 degrees.

I popped the bonnet this evening and it was quite hot under there, just getting a little worried that something serious may be wrong. There have been no warning lights or alerts on the dash/computer and it does work as I get washer fluid / fuel warning ok.

I do get an angry sounding beep every now and again whilst driving but nothing shows up? Should I be worried about this? (Just read and this could the stereo signal) - will turn it off for a while.

Basically I am hesitant to take it to the stealers for them to tell me everything is fine and I can't afford to buy VAGCOM for myself just yet. Can anyone help or point me in the right direction to get VAGCOM for a reasonable price?

Many thanks,
    Graham

2. # ADS
    ADS

Reverse Gear

Status
    Just to confirm, the car is a 2006 A4 TDI 170Q.

1st Gear

Status
    Im in Littleborough, so about 30 mins away, and i have VAG COM so can look up codes for you...

Also i got my VAG COM lead off NHN on here, here is a link to the post - http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthr...-VCDS-Supplier
    Last edited by stevehall; 11th February 2010 at 11:06.
    Steve

Done: | Ambient Light | 18" Audi RS6 Alloys | Westfalia Detachable Tow Bar & ECU | De-Egg | RNS-E | Bluetooth Kit | RS4 Anti Roll Bar | Audi Torch | Full Rear De-Badge |

To Come: | Audi A6 3.0TDi Le Mans - When I can find the right one!|

1st Gear

Status
    Also, Just so you know there is a google map with everyone on, so you might find someone closer - http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en...,26.784668&z=6
    Steve

Done: | Ambient Light | 18" Audi RS6 Alloys | Westfalia Detachable Tow Bar & ECU | De-Egg | RNS-E | Bluetooth Kit | RS4 Anti Roll Bar | Audi Torch | Full Rear De-Badge |

To Come: | Audi A6 3.0TDi Le Mans - When I can find the right one!|