Help with a few problems please?

jzr172

Reaction score
i have a 05 plate s line tdi 2.0ltr 140bhp. First thing i ve put 2 ltrs of oil in and only down 3-4k. My brother in law was following me and he said it was smoking blue when i booted it. Hence me thinking turbo seals. Is there a problem with these cars.

next problem when i put the car in to nutrual or foot on clutch when braking and the is about to stop the revs drop and its feels like its about to stall, but then as u stop it goes back to normal

last prob the car seems to juder a lot when pulling away around 2k.:faint:

i have a 05 plate s line tdi 2.0ltr 140bhp. First thing i ve put 2 ltrs of oil in and only down 3-4k. My brother in law was following me and he said it was smoking blue when i booted it. Hence me thinking turbo seals. Is there a problem with these cars.

next problem when i put the car in to nutrual or foot on clutch when braking and the is about to stop the revs drop and its feels like its about to stall, but then as u stop it goes back to normal

hiyah....

take the car back lol........nah the revs dropping and that when ur brakeing seems like a timing belt thing...my uncle had the same problem with braking and revs going down and up, wanting to stall , his ended up to be the timing belt and had it tuned once it was done was running fine......the blue smoke thing happens to my mates when he floors it he has alot of smoke then its fine ....hes never been worried about it....lol...his has always done it..his is an o6 plate again tdi..... carnt u take it to a garage u know that will have alook..?

i know this aint much help but just saying what iv seen from family and friends x

i am going to book it in the local audi garage today, we got a warranty for 12mths when we bought it off them last june so, its back to them.

Last car i had loads of problems with it, ****** zafira gsi. I had 3 turbos in 4mths and it still kept going wrong in the end the local vauxhall garage said just get rid of it:ohmy:

:

Sounds like an idle control valve that

hope i am wrong mate but i had the juddering problem not long ago and after a week or so the clutch went! 660 quid for a new clutch at audi!
the car does,nt judder anymore though since the new clutch?

The judder thing; I have this also - Apparently this is normally caused by a dual-mass flywheel problem!

Not sure why or how - i know someone who works for Audi, and he said they (2005 dual mass fly wheel) have a history of doing this judder thing! Not sure if it's something that can be left or if it's a sign of a problem that needs fixing...?!

+1 for the dual mass flywheel

as for the smoke it could well be the turbo. does the car feel down on power at all?