Remaps......

happyme

Reaction score
hiyah just woundering if anyone knows of any good places in the south east to get my car remapped......i know that sharks performance have a good reputation but its based in the east 120 miles from me....so wanted to know of any good places nearer to me in kent or london base.......

many thanks:idea:

Try AMD at Lakeside.
They are on the site sponsors list at the bottom of the main forum page.
I have not used them personally but im sure someone on here can recommend them.
I have seen there premises at the rear of B&Q(side of Ikea) and they look the part!!!

hiyah just woundering if anyone knows of any good places in the south east to get my car remapped......i know that sharks performance have a good reputation but its based in the east 120 miles from me....so wanted to know of any good places nearer to me in kent or london base.......

many thanks:idea:

Pendle performance did my 2.0T mines an avant so a little heavier than your saloon and its ****** quick guy who came was very effiecent and professional too.
He calims 260 ish bhp but I think all remaps are about the same to be honest I think its closer to 240bhp but its enough !
To be honest its not just about the power gains the 2.0t engine has a competley different character when its been remapped cant really explain it !

Any chance of seeing some pics of your car considering eibach springs for mine but not sure if its worth fitting them to an s line ?

Try AMD at Lakeside.
They are on the site sponsors list at the bottom of the main forum page.
I have not used them personally but im sure someone on here can recommend them.
I have seen there premises at the rear of B&Q(side of Ikea) and they look the part!!!

yeah i know where u mean .everyone shops in ikea lol...just gone onto there website ........thanks mate

Pendle performance did my 2.0T mines an avant so a little heavier than your saloon and its ****** quick guy who came was very effiecent and professional too.
He calims 260 ish bhp but I think all remaps are about the same to be honest I think its closer to 240bhp but its enough !
To be honest its not just about the power gains the 2.0t engine has a competley different character when its been remapped cant really explain it !

Any chance of seeing some pics of your car considering eibach springs for mine but not sure if its worth fitting them to an s line ?

hiyah message me ur email and il send the b4 and after pics.......i would deffently recommend the eibach pros....i lowerd it to 35mm so i wouldnt have to change anything like bearings and that .....
but deffently looks better for it and handles nice...slightly stiffer not as bouncy as the other eibach as my mate has the other ones ,forgotten what the otherones are called now....but yeah ild recommend them for sure .....x

There's a group buy on Superchips Bluefin HERE if you're interested in saving money!

mmmmmmmmmmm....was just thinking about just getting it remapped babes...to be honest .... whats the chip going to do ...i thought getting a chip does slighlty diffrent thing .......

mmmmmmmmmmm....was just thinking about just getting it remapped babes...to be honest .... whats the chip going to do ...i thought getting a chip does slighlty diffrent thing .......

Hi again !

Bluefin super chip is justa remap you do yourself basicly its not a chip thats just a brand name. If I was doing mine again think this is the route I would chose as it can be removed easily and reinstalled. Which could be usefull if you were going to main dealer or suspected if there was a problem.