AUDI A4 T FSI 2.0LT 200bhp mods

happyme

Reaction score
HI ALL IM NEW TO THIS , THIS IS MY first post so please be gentle with me lol.....right here goes ....

iv an audi a4 fsi 2.0lt iv done a few small mods to it and wanna do a few more then that will be it ... iv rang up k&n to get an induction kit for it and they said they havent tested an induction kit for my speck of my car....so im just gonna have to remap it . god this is gonna sound chavvy but has anyone modififed a k&n induction kit to fit on theres and also placed a dump value on it ..and whats the best valve i can get dont wont to spend hundreds or thousands so i been told ..... iv already spend 2,000 on my baby lol....just wanna improve the performance to a few more and make it sound nicer....

if anyone has any more ideas for my baby then i will be gratefull

thanks all

xx:ermm:

mmm thanks for that.... but after reading so much bad things about remaps not to sure what to do .....it would increase the power to 250 but read so much problems that can accure with remaps...........sorry but im new to moding so what do u mean by intake/turboback milltek.?

thanks so far for the help.

If I had a 2.0TFSI, I'd do these 2 things. Intake/Turboback Milltek/Shark Performance map. 262bhp and 280ft-lb will suffice!

What he said, full exhaust and a Shark Peformance map. Cant recommend it enough.

Had my passat remapped by Shark Peformance then when I bought the quattro I went to Straight to Shark Peformance to have the car mapped

You dont need a dump valve as the turbo already has a re-circ valve. If you want to hear the noise you need a blow off spacer which i have spare. Yours for £25 + postage

I've been doing my homework and research as I'm about to have remap of my 2.0T FSI Quattro and I haven't read any bad feedback about negative effects on the car/engine, etc. These engines can take a sh1t load more than 250BHP, I noticed the new four wheel drive Golf VR6 replacement is using the 2.0T FSI engine taken to 267BHP? Think I'll be going to Pendle performance for mine...as soon as I can get the funds available.

What he said, full exhaust and a Shark Peformance map. Cant recommend it enough.

Had my passat remapped by Shark Peformance then when I bought the quattro I went to Straight to Shark Peformance to have the car mapped

You dont need a dump valve as the turbo already has a re-circ valve. If you want to hear the noise you need a blow off spacer which i have spare. Yours for £25 + postage

mmmmmm.....thanks dan for the help.......iv already done the exhause system stainless steal performance...custom made .... so really get the remapping done like i was gonna do then should be good........and whats blow off spacer do then? ..and would if fit onto my car easy? ...or would i need a garage to do it or a friend ?.my car is an 05 plate .sorry if i sound thick but if i dont ask i wont ever know seeing im new to all this llol....and i feel like a kid in a sweet shop i wonna get her the way i wont it....only had the car 2 months and spent 2,000 so far i love her...lol...x:jump:

Would fit your car no problem as i've got the same car as you. On the turbo body is a black plastic solenoid valve held on with 3 allen screws. All you do is undo these 3, pop the spacer in and replace the provided longer screws

Its a bit akward but if you've got a set of allen keys and possible socket adapter you'll be fine. I've done it laid under the car on ramps and with a bit and i actually found it easier laid under the car with ramps

ermmmmm i dont really wanna be laying on me back under a car babes...lol......this is gonna sound stupid does it come with the instructions...

another stupid question.....what will it actually do to me car.x

i do have a silencer on the exhause....so give a little deep nose already but want something to give that mmmmmm nice factor lol....

Last edited:
the blow off spacer is supposed to crispen up the throttle response but in reality all it does is make a noise

hi dan......yeah ok cool....go for it il buy that off u.can u make sure the instructions are in babes....im gonna get me neighbour to fit it for me .....it wont make a diffrence to the petrol usage or anything will it.....can u message me with the postage price sweet......