AH FabricationsSky Insurance
    2nd Gear

Status

Please confirm A4 battery cover?

Hi Guy,

Can any of you confirm if your A4 has a battery cover on the battery?

My girlfriends A4 battery is just exposed to the elements which does not look right.

If so is there a mod we can do to cover this top area of the engine bay for protection?

Alisdair

2. # ADS
    ADS

Dude, what's mine say ?

Status
    A lot of cars do and a lot don't! Audi stopped putting them on at the factory in order to save money!!

If you want one send me a PM and I'll post it out. Do you have one over the brake fluid tank cause if not you may need another one as well.
    Audi A4 1.8T Sport Cabriolet-Full black leather(Electric & heated),RNS-E,BOSE, OEM Bluetooth,RS4 Mirrors,RS4 FBMFSW,RS4 Pedals,RS4 RARB,Cruise Control,B7 Rear Lights,Ally Inlays,18" RS6 Alloys,HID's/Auto lights with dimming rear view mirror,Coming home lights,Ambient light pack & Rear parking sensors.

For all your VAG OEM PARTS send me a PM or e-mail me at vagoemparts@ymail.com

2nd Gear

Status
    Thanks Mate,

Looking at it I only seem to have a cover on the right side of the battery if I'm facing it... like a mesh thing... but it looks like its not actually protecting anything.

Is there one that we can just cover that whole area like how the American's have?

http://www.audiction.com/audi-mainte...r-kit-install/

So I guess no cover on anything...

Have you got part numbers?

And how much do you want for it if its the right thing?

6th Gear

Status
    I'd be interested in a cover(s) for the whole area as well.
    8V S3 Sportback with options on order

5th Gear

Status
    Don't think I have any covers over them either so I'd be interested.
    Nathan

Red Audi A4 B7 S-Line with Leather/Alcantara interior

Current Mods: Painted Brake Calipers, Gear-driven oil shaft assembly, RS4 grille, Debadged, B8 MFSW, Cruise Control, RS4-style Fog Surrounds, Satin Black Cupra R Splitter, RS4 RARB, Clear Corner headlights, 2011 RNS-e, MTEC Drilled and Grooved Brake Discs.

Neutral

Status
    Yeah mine is the same, no cover included! Bit of a shame really, it's like the engine bay is unfinished!
    StagsyA4
    Audi A4 (B7) 2.0 TDi S-Line (140 bhp), Saloon, Moro Blue Pearl Effect with...
    Black Leather w/ Alcantara | Rear Parking Sensors | BT Handsfree w/ iPhone 4 Dock | RS4 Pedals | RNS-E | Tints
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To come: OEM Xenon's | FB Steering Wheel | Centre Armrest | Bluefin | New RS6 rep's 19"

2nd Gear

Status
    Sounds like a group buy?

Reverse Gear

Status
    ill have some too! the 4 rings are missing off my engine cover!

3rd Gear

Status
    I want these how much is the set ?

M7R
    Type Approval Engineer,

Status
    they can be ordered from audi / tps. 8 iirc for the battery cover and then the main bit is about 18 I think when I ordered mine. the only bit I am missing is the ECU cover, as the stock one sits lower and doesnt match up to the penulumn chamber (it sits about 1" lower, I have tried a few ECU covers bit I cant seem to find a tall one that matches up to the bottom half of the ecu box, so for now I have left it. (I have done the same on my dads A4) (you could fit the lower and upper of the ecu box if you wished)

the covers are from a RS4 btw.

83 GTi - road legal track weapon - now running 2.0l 16v super charged, = FAST!
    Daily hack: Audi A4 Avant S Line 2.0TDI Motech map to 175bhp, Milltek twin exit system, 1/2 leather, DIS, Fan washer jets, B8 rear aero wiper, FK headlight,

6th Gear

Status
    If anyone has the part numbers, they would be greatly appreciated.
    8V S3 Sportback with options on order