EM TuningMonster Motorsport
    5th Gear

Status

ABS and ESP lights on

After attempting to get back down my road yesterday, I picked the car up this evening, and the ABS and ESP lights won't go out. I turned the ESP off due to the snow, but have tried to turn it back on to no avail.

I'm booked in with Audi on weds already to check out the steering judder, but wondered whether anyone knows what the issue is?

The starting checks throw back no errors and says "OK", but the lights stay on on the dash.....
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    I have this every now and again.

For me it was down to water i think, as when it had service they cleaned the tray and it seems to have stopped, Mine only did it if C-Control was in the on position.

Try turn C-Control off and car up and see how that helps?

Here is a link to my problems - http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthr...ight&highlight=
    Last edited by stevehall; 11th January 2010 at 09:54.
    Steve

Done: | Ambient Light | 18" Audi RS6 Alloys | Westfalia Detachable Tow Bar & ECU | De-Egg | RNS-E | Bluetooth Kit | RS4 Anti Roll Bar | Audi Torch | Full Rear De-Badge |

To Come: | Audi A6 3.0TDi Le Mans - When I can find the right one!|

5th Gear

Status
    haven't got cruise control...
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior

2nd Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Follow sammi On Twitter
    We have had this problem on our B6 A4 and it was the brake light switch that was faulty, replaced that and voila all lights go out!!

5th Gear

Status
    cool, hopefully just that then, not majorly concerned as still in warranty, so they'll pick up the repair anyway. Just wondered if it was a big problem

5th Gear

Status
    turns out it was caused by too much wheel spin in the snow, creating a fault in one of the sensors, they've cleared it and told it not to register the fault again apparently...so nothing major which is nice to know. It actually went off on the way to the garage but came back on for them.

2nd Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Follow sammi On Twitter
    Glad you got it sorted and it was nothing major.