Service quote

Dazmo

Reaction score
Just got a quote from leicester audi for a 50k interval service for my 3.0 tdi a4.

Job Details
Variable Service - Service Display Standard 1, Labour - £103.95, Parts - £119.96, Total - £263.09
ENVIROMENTAL CHARGE Standard 1 Labour -£0.00 , Parts - £8.65 Total - £10.16
Nett Price: £232.55 Vat: £40.70 Gross Price: £273.25

Is this a joke or is it me? and apparently this includes 20% off labour and 10% off parts!

Yet stoke audi have quoted me £158??

So who is correct here.

Last edited:
Just got a quote from leicester audi for a 50k interval service for my 3.0 tdi a4.

Job Details
Variable Service - Service Display Standard 1, Labour - £103.95, Parts - £119.96, Total - £263.09
ENVIROMENTAL CHARGE Standard 1 Labour -£0.00 , Parts - £8.65 Total - £10.16
Nett Price: £232.55 Vat: £40.70 Gross Price: £273.25

Is this a joke or is it me? and apparently this includes 20% off labour and 10% off parts!

Yet stoke audi have quoted me £158??

So who is correct here.

Not sure mate but I would go with Stoke Audi based on those quotes !?!

Did you ever get those lowering springs fitted mate still unsure which ones to go with would have been intrested to see pics of yours with the eibachs fitted as I have been considering them but worried the drop might not be worth the hassle/cash ?

No not yet mate, not sure myself.

Although i think im going to go with the eibachs as 10mm is enough as i had a full car the other week and if it had been any lower it would have rubbed on the arches.

Besides if you do the eibahcs and shocks it will be much better than standard but still practical.

i got mine serviced a couple of months back at wakefield audi and cost me over £250.00 and mines just the 2.0 tdi s line, dont know if it makes a difference or not with yours being a 3.0 tdi but if there is then i have been well spanked!:ermm:

i got mine serviced a couple of months back at wakefield audi and cost me over £250.00 and mines just the 2.0 tdi s line, dont know if it makes a difference or not with yours being a 3.0 tdi but if there is then i have been well spanked!:ermm:

Yeah the service for a 3.0 TDi is meant to be very expensive in comparison to smaller engines.

What did they actually do to yours for £250 mate, and what service was it for you, 20k, 30k?

I would check what each service includes, £158 would only just cover the cost of the oil and filter, never mind the labour. Fixed price servicing on the for pots is £199, so they wouldn't do it cheaper on a 6 cylinder. Is it purely an inspection service???

Just got my car back from a service a few days ago - Minor service as the guy i bought the car from had done the cambelt and waterpump already. £99 and they cleaned it inside and out, fantastic service - and they gave me an A6...

That was 5 oaks Audi in West Sussex.

I would double check they have your details correct mate, if they have, snap their hand off at that price. I got quoted £469 Inc vat for all the filters, including fuel filter plus oil change.