Foot well Lights

stevehall

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi All,
As you may be aware I am in the process of changing my glove box, and fixing the hinge, and I now have another job I fancy doing at the same time - I know this has been talked about before, as i have asked - but i cant find anything.
I fancy installing foot well lights in the front, anyone know the part numbers of the lights that clip into the holes?
Also anyone know a good place to pick up a power source, that will come on and off with the interior lights – I thought about picking up the feed for the interior light?

Regards

pm a guy on here called pjmspeedy, i got mine off him, there not expensive.
the control module for them and the interior light i believe is in the passenger footwell under the front seat.
i tapped mine into the light switch so that there on all the time when the lights are on, i fitted red bulbs in them and they can be controlled by the dash light dimmer also, they look smart in my opinion.

I think id just want mine to come on and off with the interior lights, so when doors open etc. I think what i am going to do is run a cable from the interior light fitting the same route as my microphone and that way they will work when thats on.

Unless anyone knows where to pick this up closer to the foot wells?

1wheelonly, do you have a pic of yours with the red glow?