Sky InsuranceJMB Retrofits
    Neutral

Status

Leather Interior Advice.

Hi, Chaps I need some advice on fitting a leather interior to my S-Line (2007). I currently have the standard S-Line cloth but want to upgrade to leather however, the leather seats are electric and heated where as mine are not, so my question is how big a job is it to fit and will the plugs on my seats fit the leather ones. I dont mind the seats not being heated but will need to adjust the via electric. Has anyone done this or has the knowlage of this type of thing. Thank you in advance for everyones help as I can always rely on you's.

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    dont think all the leather seats are electric,mine are half leather but they are not heated or electric,wouldnt that be a easier option?

Neutral

Status
    Yes, but I have been offered a full leather out of a 2008 with less than 7000 miles so is nearly new for not alot of money and to be honest they are so hard to come by its totally mint. Thats why I need to know, Thanks

1st Gear

Status
    fair enough,good luck

3rd Gear

Status
    Are they fully electric or just the lumber support?

If you really wanted the seats you could take both sets apart and transfer the leather over to your original non electric seats?

Neutral

Status
    Never thought of that but makes sense as its only the two front that are different. I would like to keep them electric but if I cant thats what I will do. Cheers

6th Gear

Status
    You'd need additonal wiring looms and connectors run to the seat bases on each side..... quite fiddly job to do properly as a lot of trim has to come off to follow the OEM wiring route.
    MY15 8V S3 Sportback with options