A4 Remap Chip

RJH1984

Reaction score
hello everyone, i am a first time audi owner and hoping this site can be helpful to me. I want to purchase a remap chip for my 2005 2.0 tdi A4. Was wondering if anybody would know the best chip to purchase for performance and quality? all replies are very much appreciated. thank you.

I've had my A4 170ps 2.0TDi remapped for around 30k miles now, I averaged around 550 to 600 miles per tank previously, I'm easy over 700miles now.

Mostly motorway driving with a few miles on B roads but not many gear changes. If I'm really pushing it hard I struggle to get below 600/550 which is what you get from a slower standard car anyway.

I opted for the http://www.mybluefin.co.uk from Superchips, approx £400 and ups power to around 210ps although never had it r/r'd to confirm. Easy to install and uninstall (still under warranty) when it's going in for a service, 15min job. No rewiring / bolt on basically a plug and play style system.

I would recommend it as mentioned above 6th is like 4th and has surprised a few people on the motorway.
icon_twisted.gif

got a group buy setup for the bluefin units at the moment.

check out the group buy forums, or my sig link.

if we can get 20 confirmed members we can get them for £348 each!