Chris NottSky Insurance

Thread: GRILLE SWAP

Neutral

Status

GRILLE SWAP

Can anyone tell me if its much of a job to fit the RS4 Grille onto a 2007 S-Line bumper, dose the bumper have to come off ect. I know the Golfather has one on his but wondered how hard it was. Thanks

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    its a bumper off job mate

06 A4 2.0T FSi S-Line SE

Status
    Were you the one that outbid me on the black optics RS4 grille on eBay then?!
    Phantom Black Audi A4 2.0T FSi Quattro S-Line Special Edition
    RS4 grill | S4 mirrors | Tints: 45% sides, 35% rear screen | EasyStreet AutoPilot + AirLift struts/bags | Touareg ET60 9x19" on 215/35/19 all round | 25mm front, 35mm PCD adapters | EBC Red Stuff pads | Red calipers | RS4 pedals | Late-spec clear corner OEM bi-xenons | Leon Cupra R splitter | RNS-E | Ambient lighting | R8 oil cap | Carbonio & more

Neutral

Status
    No, not me mate, I bid 138.00 but lost out but to be honest I was pleased as I wanted the silver surround and was buying it to paint. Then decided to ring Audi for one and was quoted 173.00inc Vat. I was pleased with that as it would have worked out at 138+15 delivery and about 40 for painting. I was very supprised at how reasonable Audi are for parts as I have seen stuff on ebay fetch more than what the dealers want simply because people just think it going to be a fortune from dealers. By the way its the same price for the black one hope this helps.

1st Gear

Status
    Not interested in the one I have in the classifieds then? Is eBay the place to be?
    S3, 4 wheels, magical B8's, Eibach, Pipewerx equipped, glass windows, metal engine, silver paint.

Neutral

Status
    Sorry mate your one has damage to the surround and the S-Line does not come off and thre RS4 one has the Aluminium surround as opposed to the chrome on mine and I have the aluminium mirrors and roof bars so wanted the matching grille. But thanks for informing me about the classified ad section.
    Last edited by archiemac281; 23rd November 2009 at 18:59.

06 A4 2.0T FSi S-Line SE

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Kunit View Post
    Not interested in the one I have in the classifieds then? Is eBay the place to be?
    I've sent you a message via the classified...
    Phantom Black Audi A4 2.0T FSi Quattro S-Line Special Edition
    RS4 grill | S4 mirrors | Tints: 45% sides, 35% rear screen | EasyStreet AutoPilot + AirLift struts/bags | Touareg ET60 9x19" on 215/35/19 all round | 25mm front, 35mm PCD adapters | EBC Red Stuff pads | Red calipers | RS4 pedals | Late-spec clear corner OEM bi-xenons | Leon Cupra R splitter | RNS-E | Ambient lighting | R8 oil cap | Carbonio & more