Badger5JMB Retrofits

Thread: alloys advice

Reverse Gear

Status

alloys advice

I have never purchased alloys before but really like the rs4 alloys in terms of tyres can I just purchase rs4 alloys as they seem plentiful and the blackones I really like are expensive! but if I get the rs4 alloys can I just swap the tyres with my exisitng s line ones? and is there any general advice I should
    be
    considering??

2. # ADS
    ADS

Dude, what's mine say ?

Status
    You can swap your tyres over as long as the weidth of the new rim is the same.

Just be carefull on what make of wheel your buying as a few reps have a history of being on the soft side. As soon as you have seen some you like just google the make to check there ok!
    Audi A4 1.8T Sport Cabriolet-Full black leather(Electric & heated),RNS-E,BOSE, OEM Bluetooth,RS4 Mirrors,RS4 FBMFSW,RS4 Pedals,RS4 RARB,Cruise Control,B7 Rear Lights,Ally Inlays,18" RS6 Alloys,HID's/Auto lights with dimming rear view mirror,Coming home lights,Ambient light pack & Rear parking sensors.

For all your VAG OEM PARTS send me a PM or e-mail me at vagoemparts@ymail.com

Dude, what's mine say ?

Status
    Also make sure of the offset and the pcd!
    Audi A4 1.8T Sport Cabriolet-Full black leather(Electric & heated),RNS-E,BOSE, OEM Bluetooth,RS4 Mirrors,RS4 FBMFSW,RS4 Pedals,RS4 RARB,Cruise Control,B7 Rear Lights,Ally Inlays,18" RS6 Alloys,HID's/Auto lights with dimming rear view mirror,Coming home lights,Ambient light pack & Rear parking sensors.

For all your VAG OEM PARTS send me a PM or e-mail me at vagoemparts@ymail.com

Reverse Gear

Status
    any ideas whay to look for and which replicas are prone to cracking ?

I am not wanting to spend lots of money as knowing me i will probably mess them up.. so dont mind minor scuffing

these are ones I have seen

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

he says in the back of the alloy it says...

et35 (is this the offset) . 18 (this i presume is the size) x 8j (is this the width)

but it looks a good price ?? he did have them on an a4 54 cab so presumably it should be okay on my 06 a4 cab?

thnaks in advance sorry for sounding like a numpty!!

cabriolet

Status
    MINOR SCUFFING ! they look fu##ed, lol

mine are 35 offset but im sure mine are a 8.5j
    LOTS DONE, LOTS SPENT !!!!