Kenwood DNX instead of RNSE
Hi I have just got myself an A4 (B7) 2.0TDI S-line avant. It is really nice except I can't get on with the RNSE. The interface to input addresses is long and arduous and I have a double Din kenwood/Garmin 7200 Nav unit with divx/dvd/mp3 etc just sitting in the garage.
However before fitting the double din unit instead it I wanted to know a couple of things.
1. Can I retrofit the unit to use the existing audi GPS aerial?
2. There is a lead to connect to the MFSW (connects2) does anyone know whether that will allow me to use most of the buttons on the steering wheel or just the volume?
3. I have an Audi TV tuner in the boot, is it possible to retrofit that as an aux in?
4. What is the best faceplate to convert to to a double din, I want it to look as good as possible.
5. Does anyone want to buy an RNSE!
Any help will be appreciated.
Yorkshire & Humber Rep.
pm me a price
Originally Posted by Alan Porter