New floor mats & bootliner

IainP

Reaction score
Having spent many hours last weekend hoovering sand out of the boot (children :banghead:) I'm in the market for a boot liner! Has anyone got any recommendations of the best place to get one?

I've also worn out the drivers floor mat - has anyone got any recommendations for some quality S-line floor mats?

Cheers :)

A4 Avant 20T fsi S-Line Special Edition

Last edited:
I have the genuine Audit boot liner in mine and its brilliant fits like a glove and keeps everything clean and dry. Not sure how much they cost though as it just appeared in my boot after a service ( I guess it was put there by mistake) J

Having spent many hours last weekend hoovering sand out of the boot (children :banghead:) I'm in the market for a boot liner! Has anyone got any recommendations of the best place to get one?

I've also worn out the drivers floor mat - has anyone got any recommendations for some quality S-line floor mats?

Cheers :)

A4 Avant 20T fsi S-Line Special Edition

I had genuine rubber mats in mine when i got it - Went on Ebay and got genuine new carpet mats for £36 :icon_thumright:
The others never fit right even though they say "laser cut..."

They also have the rubber boot liners for around £30

I got a set of Audi rubber mats recently and they are fantastic, wouldn't be without them now and I got a boot liner from leisure shack but wish I had of got the Audi one now just because it would match!

So I'd say get the Audi items they are good quality and totally worth it.

thats who i got mine from and the drivers mat did`nt last three months ??????

Hello All

New to the B7 section for a great reason :)

My wife just got a 2007 3.2 quattro cab. The rear bumper and boot sill are currently unmarked and we want them to stay that way.....not so easy with our kids loading their school bags and sports equipment.

@ gjwell....Is your liner the A4 saloon version? I can only see a saloon version on the Audi accessories page. Is the boot of the cab the same footprint as the saloon?

Has anyone seen a liner with fold out sill/bumper protector anywhere?

Hope IainP sees this as a thread accompaniment not a hijack :)

Tim

Hello All

New to the B7 section for a great reason :)

My wife just got a 2007 3.2 quattro cab. The rear bumper and boot sill are currently unmarked and we want them to stay that way.....not so easy with our kids loading their school bags and sports equipment.

@ gjwell....Is your liner the A4 saloon version? I can only see a saloon version on the Audi accessories page. Is the boot of the cab the same footprint as the saloon?

Has anyone seen a liner with fold out sill/bumper protector anywhere?

Hope IainP sees this as a thread accompaniment not a hijack :)

Tim

Yes mate they do, trawl ebay and you will find one made for dog owners. It has a fold out sill protector and goes up the side of the boot aswell. I wish i had brought one instesd of the one i got.

Thanks rowdyboy.

I think I should have phrased my question "Has anyone seen an Audi liner with sill protector". My wife's car is a Dolphin Grey S-line with dark carpets and I don't want anything too agricultural.

I've already seen some of the high and low sided liners with sill protectors. Many of the companies seem to be aiming at SUV/hatch/Avant only quoting tailored fit for limited models. Has anyone seen anything for A4 saloon or cab?

Found this sill only protector http://www.boot-buddy.com/prod-details.php?manu=1&mod=16&pid=3

It might work in conjunction with an Audi liner but not sure about the looks. May leave the car smelling like you're on the way to an S&M convention too :)

Tim

I spent some time looking on ebay and google before posting here, and the one above is one that I saw. Looking at the pic, I don't think it illustrates a cabriolet as I can't see a hood box (not even sure it's an A4 saloon but never looked closely at one). The raised sides may also be an issue as you need just under 10 inches clearance from the boot floor for the hood box.......although the fact that it is soft sided probably means it would deform out of the way.

Most importantly I think it looks poorly tailored and cheap.....yes i know it's only for the boot........but it strikes me a bit like wearing baggy Primark boxers under an Armani suit :)

Are there any cabriolet owners out there with experience of sourcing boot liners?

Tim