EM TuningSky Insurance
    M7R
    Type Approval Engineer,

Status

pass mirror auto dips when reversing

can you code the control module with vag com so when you select reverse the passenger mirror auto moves down to show the curb? and also can you turn it on so when you move the drivers mirror the passenger one moves the same?

cheers

Karl.

83 GTi - road legal track weapon - now running 2.0l 16v super charged, = FAST!
    Daily hack: Audi A4 Avant S Line 2.0TDI Motech map to 175bhp, Milltek twin exit system, 1/2 leather, DIS, Fan washer jets, B8 rear aero wiper, FK headlight,

2. # ADS
    ADS

6+1 Gears

Status
    Nope! The option with the passenger mirror is available only with memory seats. I don't know about the other. But why would want both mirrors to move in the same time?
    DSG | Vienna Leather | Bose Sound | MFSW | Interior Lights Pack | Light & Rain Sensors | Auto Dimming Mirror Mods: LED RNS-e | FL LED Tail Lights | Bi-Xenons | Illuminated Speaker Grilles | Tinted windows | Chrome Switches | Chrome Paddles&Commands | RS4 Start Button | Cruise Control | S3 Pedals | S3 Roof Spoiler | 18" BBS CH | H&R Spacers 10/15 mm | Bilstein B16 PSS10 | H&R 26/24 ARBs | TT Arms | S3 Front Brakes+DS2500+Tarox F2000 | HEL Brake Lines | VNT20 | EGR&Cooler Delete | Custom Remap

cabriolet

Status
    ill second jonny b
    can only do this with memory seats deffo
    LOTS DONE, LOTS SPENT !!!!

M7R
    Type Approval Engineer,

Status
    bugger, oh well.

and both mirrors was handy when some one else drive the car as they would move the seat and move the drivers mirror to where they wanted and magically the pass one would be moved too, then when i got back in i only had to move 1 mirror again.

83 GTi - road legal track weapon - now running 2.0l 16v super charged, = FAST!
    Daily hack: Audi A4 Avant S Line 2.0TDI Motech map to 175bhp, Milltek twin exit system, 1/2 leather, DIS, Fan washer jets, B8 rear aero wiper, FK headlight,

AjM
    Living in Blissful Ignorance

Status
    I believe you can do that both mirrors at the same time, but in all my cars that have had it, it has annoyed the life out of me as the passenger mirror always starts to move slower than the drivers one meaning you had to adjust it yourself anyway rendering the whole process pointless. /2p