New Front Number Plate

Richardesty

loves quattro
Reaction score
It tool a while to arrive from the USA, but mainly because UK customs held onto it for a week, then told me they wanted some import duty from me!

I think it was worth it though:

:rolleyes:

Looks good to me ;)

Certainly makes for an imposing grille!

You're aging yourself with the music tho .....

Usefull with speed cameras although do you have that for the rear aswell? where you get it from and how much was it im loving that

Love it.Ive seen flippers on ebay that do a similar thing, but the illegality would worry me specially with a private plate.(theres always some tossser that might see it and complain)Im pretty sure that the device would fall under the 'going equipped to cheat' umbrella....something that Im going to look into.But its certainly an excellent solution to having you plate nicked which is all too common.Used by bilkers or skateboarders to protect the underside of thier boards.

It's nothing at all to do with speed cameras..........I've got a speed trap detector for that.

I just hate the way the front numberplate 'clutters' the grill........:aggressive:

:readit: I bought it from www.autostuff.com it's remote control, and by the time I paid import duty (to get the parcel released from customs!) it stands me at £140 :blush:

how long did it take to install and how much???? lol also ur number plate holder do you have the part number or wot is it off cos i want 1 soo bad for the shows

Very original and absolutely brilliant..........I wouldnt bother about the cops.....They wont charge you over it unless your messing with it while driving or not displaying it on any public road.

Photo's won't work - you either see the plate or you don't, anything in between is remote control and motorised......

Right - we'll try Youtube just for you :icon_thumright: see below or go to youtube and search 'richardestys show plate audi'

CLICK HERE FOR SHOW'N'GO PLATE

Last edited: