Aesthics and Driveability - choices?

The_Golfather

Reaction score
Thinking about of couple of enhancements to the B7.

1. Is the B7 S4 rear valance a direct fit to the S-Line Bumper?

2. The gear throw is too long so looking for a good/reliable short-shift.

3. Is there a simple way of changing the yellow indicator lenses in the headlights to clear?

Thoughts/comments appreciated.

Short shifters can be a nightmare if you get the wrong one ! I fitted a cheap fleebay version to my old celica t sport and it wrecked the gear change ended up buying a proper TRD version in the end and it worked a treat !
So as the old saying goes buy cheap buy twice ! Mind you looking at the pics and mods you have already done I dare say you wont be buying any old tat !?!

Thinking about of couple of enhancements to the B7.

1. Is the B7 S4 rear valance a direct fit to the S-Line Bumper?

2. The gear throw is too long so looking for a good/reliable short-shift.

3. Is there a simple way of changing the yellow indicator lenses in the headlights to clear?

Thoughts/comments appreciated.

There was a post last week about removing the front bumper, that had a link which showed a guy putting in clear covers. :thumbsup:

Got the light modding method, cheers.

Not for though as I'd rather not mess with the original factory seal of the headlamps.

I'll be looking out for a later set on the bay etc.

S4 rear is a full bumper job mate. Not sure if the valance would look right though unless you're planning on going quad tip.

If the valance did fit my plan was to go large oval (RS4/6 shape).
If not then i'm stuck with what I have or I may modify the existing to accomodate oval tips.
I'll look into it some more.

Oops,my bad! :angrymod: the White avant in the first link looks ****** good . Think you should do it Golfather :icon_thumright: