Retro Xennon Lights

Yeah oem ones, aftermarket ones tbh are never as good & from all reports they could be added to mot test & then found to be illegal given beams are wrong, auto levelling systems needed & washer jet system in place, others do run aftermarket versions but for me I wouldnt fit in this case anything but oem xenons with the proper kit.

Yeah oem ones, aftermarket ones tbh are never as good & from all reports they could be added to mot test & then found to be illegal given beams are wrong, auto levelling systems needed & washer jet system in place, others do run aftermarket versions but for me I wouldnt fit in this case anything but oem xenons with the proper kit.

Any ideas on prices....

Should i take out a 2nd mortgage :faint:

Any ideas on prices....

Should i take out a 2nd mortgage :faint:

Apparently there a nightmare to fit even if you do get hold of OEM or even genuine ones.

You need all sorts of extra bits to get them to work.

Costs £100,s mate.

Not worth the hassle.

Well after doing several jobs on headlights myself, I wouldnt say nightmare, time consuming but if done correctly it is well worth the time & effort & cost, they look much better than crappy aftermarket, they work with the cars components properly & wiring wise wont cause any issues where as aftermarkets are always cropping up with issues.

Cost well always buy UK spec ones as they're not interchangeable & just keep an eye on ebay for the headlights & associated parts, bixenon are better & bixenon adaptive are the dogs nads as mine are, 100% well worth my time effort & cost anyday, love them.