2.0T Milltek Experiences...

The_Golfather

Reaction score
Hey guys, looking into a Milltek for the wagon but wanted to know how it performs and sounds on the 2.0T.

Warts and all experiences appreciated.

Also if anyone has any pics of it fitted - 90mm and 100mm tails if poss.

Cheers

I have just had a Milltek fitted to my 2.0T cabrio. I got it for the looks mostly, and the performance improvement (only really going to be noticable when the car is chipped). Mine sounds much deeper on tickover, and sounds lovely and smooth at low revs (up to about 3000rpm), almost V6 like. Over this engine speed, there is not a lot different from standard (although I've been told by other people that it does sound nice form the outside).
I'm really pleased with it, and although I originally wanted quad tips, the 100mm finishers have grown on me, and I'll be keeping them now.

Last edited:
I have the Milltek System on my A4 Avant - overall thoughts, very good, not overly noisy but you can tell performance wise its fitted.
Downside, this is my second system fitted as the frst one bust all the welds round the rear silencors both sides. Milltek swapped it without quibble and touch wood, all is well now

Is that 90mm or 100mm?

I have the Milltek System on my A4 Avant - overall thoughts, very good, not overly noisy but you can tell performance wise its fitted.
Downside, this is my second system fitted as the frst one bust all the welds round the rear silencors both sides. Milltek swapped it without quibble and touch wood, all is well now

Any pictures mate?

Here are the pics you asked me to pop up:
DSC00251.jpg

DSC00250.jpg

Love the pipes mate keep hearing good things about these milteks but they are so expensive is there any real performance gain with them or is it purely cosmetic and better engine note ?
I see in you sig you say your car is lowered how much (which springs)have you lowered it and is that pic taken after you lowered it ?

Nice exhaust, I bet it sounds awesome.

Love the pipes mate keep hearing good things about these milteks but they are so expensive is there any real performance gain with them or is it purely cosmetic and better engine note ?
I see in you sig you say your car is lowered how much (which springs)have you lowered it and is that pic taken after you lowered it ?

I'm aiming to get Miltek system fitted to my A3. Quite a few people I know absolutely rave about a company called APS and Ed has certainly quoted me a fantastic price for what I want. Not sure where you are located but could be worth giving Ed a call/email are asking for a price. His details are:

APS
Unit 8 Barrington Court
Buckingham Road Industrial Estate
Brackley
Northants
NN13 7LE

T: +44 1280 840491
F: +44 1280 703293
www.autops.co.uk
ed@autops.co.uk