B7 Ambient Light Mod

The_Golfather

Reaction score
Hi, can someone send me the part number for the required bits plus a link to the fitting guide?

Much appreciated.

Here's a link to the ebay LED's >>link<< - I can dig out the part number if no one else posts it.

There's a guide HERE - it's not the best, I can't find that now :think: but it will do the job, gives the part number too as:

8E0 919 063A

I just used standard 12v led's wired as per the guide............but blue

Yeh grat mod, bought from that ebay guy and he gave me a great guide with aswell, easy mod to do.

Just bought them too after seeing this thread, I didn't mind paying the extra to order from the comfort of my pc :)

works out 18.48 from ebay guy.

Ye I bought this from the ebay seller his guide is spot on worth paying the extra for that !

Does anyone know if you can do this mod on the cabrio? I'm sure I read somewhere that you can't, but I'm really keen to have it! There is, by the way, LED lighting inside the centre armrest - only noticed that last night!!

I had this factory fit in my b6 Cab, the B7 has a completely different centre light although there are two holes already the look like where the LED's should go. I had a BT kit fitted and an extra mic for SRS and I think they fitted behind the holes. I might take it out tonight and have a look to see if it's possible.

Hi - newbie here so excuse the ignorance!

I have an April 08 registered A4 2.0 TDI S-Line, it doesn't have the ambient lights and it also does not have any obvious circles in the pod on the roof where they might locate....do you guys know if this is something I can do?

Hi - newbie here so excuse the ignorance!

I have an April 08 registered A4 2.0 TDI S-Line, it doesn't have the ambient lights and it also does not have any obvious circles in the pod on the roof where they might locate....do you guys know if this is something I can do?

The circle marks aren't fitted to all, you have popped the cover and looked inside have you?

did this mod myself. also bought of ebay. only prob is the way the led's sitck out and catch your eye wile driving!

i had a 2009 a4 sline new shape which had this from factory and the led's didnt stick out, i didnt even no they were there until i noticed my hand lit up red at nite!!!