Steering wheel badge?

Dazmo

Reaction score
Only noticed this the other day and realised i dont actually have one on my steering wheel.:blownose:

By this i mean the small S-LINE badge, i did some research and apparently its a random thing only appearing on some cars and not others, ive seen it on almost all cabriolet S-line a4s.

Now i wondered can these be retro fitted as i dont seem to have anywhere to plug it in or any kind of indent but i have them here to purchase.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Audi-S-Line-s...s_SM?hash=item3a4e6e136c&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Anyone got one already on their S-LINE A4?

Mine doesn't have one either........wish it had though.

Seems to me you'd need a special wheel with an indent to fit one......

I have the badge on both my A4 and A6 steering wheels. Both have the full exterior S-Line styling pack (not sure if that makes any difference) and both cars have the multi-function steering wheel.

The badge does fit into a small recess in the steering wheel, so it is almost flush with the leather.

I'm sure you could just stick one on your wheel - but it might stick out a bit.

Mine has full s-line pack + full multi function wheel but no badge. It must have been an option. My mate had a S3 which didnt have a badge, when he came to sell the car, its a thing a lot of people picked up on.

Not sure it's an option, as I didn't tick a box for it with either of my cars... Maybe it's just luck! They did some with, some without!!

Might buy one cut the prongs off the back and stick it on! it may stick out abit but think it will look good if doen correctly.

Pretty sure I have the badge, will check tonight and report back.

Mine was new April '06 and it certainly was not option to spec a badge.
It was standard on A3 S-Line though.
During early '06 Audi were offering a number od free upgrades and I managed 18" five arms and MFSW for nout.
I think the SW badgers were standard on the S-Line SE's.

Ta