I hope Black is the new Quartz Grey - New Roof....

Richardesty

loves quattro
Reaction score
Roof.jpg
:undwech:

Looks good!

Is this a photoshop job or for real?

Edit: You still rolling with the German plates? I fancy getting some but dont want the attention! :angrymod: So might just get some pressed metal but not with the german tags.

P.S - I put some new pics up of my motor, your wheels still looking sweet! Take a look in the photo's thread! Still need to drop it tho!

Last edited:
Is this a photoshop job or for real?

You can never tell with Rich lol ;)

Looks good, I must admit I wasn't sure when you first mentioned it....

I would like to see it in the flesh, it's very hard to photograph it. Do you like it?

Yes guys - it's for real this time!

I booked it in at my local Sign place so it's 'painted' with 7 year external gloss black vinyl.

Still got the German plates, and have never been stopped with them......

That said - I think I'm gonna do some de-cluttering tonight - to allow the roof to show through.........by that I mean back to standard plates, remove the Gecko and remove the 'lincstorque' stickers - so that they don't jump the queue in front of the roof when vying for peoples attention :eyebrows:

Rich, do you have any pics taken from the side of the car?

Would be good to see the roof from this angle if possible.

Rich, do you have any pics taken from the side of the car?

Would be good to see the roof from this angle if possible.

Don't you believe it's not photoshopped :shrug:

Here you go buddy - just for you:

roofs.jpg

Nah I didn't think it was photoshopped, just wanted to see how it looked from the side.

Looking good! I really like it.

You must be pleased?

That looks excellent. I bet you've thought about colour coding the black plastic strips down the side of the windscreen though....so the screen flows seamlessly into the black roof at the same width...

Hadn't thought of that to be fair - I was thinking of blacking out the roof gutter instead.......

That said - I'm off to look at my EPC to see how those windscreen strips come off :salute:

:wtf: Surely this could be seen as bullying :haudrauf:

Right - to keep the boys in the playground happy I shall 'make adjustments' to my front grill surround according to your suggestions........

Watch this space :undwech:

how much was it for the roof and do you mean it is vinyl or painted???

a i see that not too bad at all ... i got quotes of 70 - 100 when i was looking into it

do you not get alot of bother round your area with your number plates i had the pressed plates on for about a month and got told to take them off and got a fine and he started hoaking round my car looking for something else to do me for :mad: