A4 S-Line 2.0Tdi

path2

Reaction score
Hi

Just bought my first Audi, and was looking for some advice. The car has full Audi dealer service history, and it says on the 74K service that the Cam Belt will need to be replaced at 80k. The next service on the car was at 95k and does not mention if the Cam Belt was replaced. Would an Audi dealer who regularly services the car allow the car to continue to be serviced without changing items such as the cam belt? Also, as I cannot find any details saying whether it's been done or not, would the dealer have it logged on their database if they did change it, and would they be able to tell me if I called them? Finally, if it has not been done, can anyone give me a ball park figure of what I'd be likely to pay for this work to be carried out?

Many thanks

Pat

Ring Audi and give them the chassis/Reg number and they should be able to tell you what service history it has, what's been done and when's it's been done.

Just noticed it was your first post! :sign_welcome: to the forum........you've come to the right place :icon_thumright: