Where can I get a replacement alloy wheel?

s-line stu

Reaction score
I need 1 replacement 18 inch alloy wheel due to damage from a pothole causing the wheel to be slightly mis shapen and out of balance.

They are the standard 18 inch 5 spoke alloys (RS6 style) that are on the S-Line models.

Does anyone know where I might be able to get one (used or new) as most places only seem to have sets and I expect a main dealer would be very expensive.

Thanks in advance

Stu

Yes I tried ebay but there all sets of 4. I only want 1 either with or without a tyre.

Hi mate, there are quite often odd ones knocking about on ebay, if you can wait im sure one will pop up soon. Other than that, try breakers yards.

Yes I tried ebay but there all sets of 4. I only want 1 either with or without a tyre.

Type s-line into ebay, then select "wheels" on the left hand side. There is a single one for sale £85, there may be more i didnt look.

Thanks Rowdyboy, had a look at that one but unfortunately it's miles away from me and collection only. As you say if I keep a look out I'm sure more will come up. Ideally I want to try and get a used one for around £50 but I guess I'll have to see how much they go for generally.
It's not urgent as the one that's got slightly buckled has been balanced as best it can anf you hardly notice it but i do want to replace it at some stage.

s-line Stu------

I have a set of 4 OEM ones that I want to sell but I'll be happy split as long as I can find another 3 takers!
They all have kurbing marks on them....some less than an inch long some not but there perfect for a spare.

If your not in no major hurry give me another two weeks and hopefully I may have found a home for the other 3 then.

Can't you fit the spare alloy, and then use the one that is a bit damaged as the spare instead? You could always swap the tyres on the rims if your spare is still new.

My spare is a steel wheel which I think is a different size tyre so I can't swap it over to the spare but thanks for the suggestion.

Ah...that won't work then!!

Both my cars (2008 B7 A4 Cab and 2006 C6 A6 Saloon, both S-Line) came with full size spare alloys wheels, same as the other 4, hence my suggestion. I assumed this was the case with all Audis...

s-line Stu------

I have a set of 4 OEM ones that I want to sell but I'll be happy split as long as I can find another 3 takers!
They all have kurbing marks on them....some less than an inch long some not but there perfect for a spare.

If your not in no major hurry give me another two weeks and hopefully I may have found a home for the other 3 then.

By the way these can be collected from either Cheshire, Coventry, Birmingham or Leicestershire.

Birmingham or Coventry would suit me. I only need the one and as I've just spent quite a bit buying the car I need to keep my costs down as much as possible. I assume you have tyres on them - I don't need the tyre but would obviously take it into account re the price if it has one.
I guess we'll have to see if there are any other takers for the other 3 first but I'm definitely interested so please keep me posted.