Monster MotorsportAH Fabrications
    M7R
    Type Approval Engineer,

Status

after less than a year im leaving audis

It is with sad regret that I am leaving the Audi world after less than a year.... which means my speced up estate will be for sale in the next week or so.

I had planned to run the estate for a good 100K or so.. but things have chnaged and in a moment of madness / pure genius (not sure which yet) I have convinced my self that its a wise idea to sell both the Audi and the mk1 golf and put me name down for a rocco R20!

keep an eye on the for sale section as I will get the add up in the next week or so...some one should get a bargain!

83 GTi - road legal track weapon - now running 2.0l 16v super charged, = FAST!
    Daily hack: Audi A4 Avant S Line 2.0TDI Motech map to 175bhp, Milltek twin exit system, 1/2 leather, DIS, Fan washer jets, B8 rear aero wiper, FK headlight,

2. # ADS
    ADS

4th Gear

Status
    Well, I realy do like my A4 (B6) and was setting myself up to get a B7 or maybe even an RS4 next, but I really miss the grin factor of my old BMWs. So, sticking with my B6 for the next 2 years (and once kids are a bit older) and then going for either an M3 convertible or 330 Sport Convertible.....the wife will have the family hack then.......hehehe
    Monza Silver A4 2.0TDi S-Line Avant Quattro (170) - Heated Alcantara Leather, Sat Nav, Bluetooth, Folding Door Miirrors, Electric Tailgate, Privacy Glass, etc

Neutral

Status
    I miss my m3 wish i had kept it ! cant go wrong with buying one i guarantee it !!

E46 M3 coupe smg ( gone but never forgotten )
    Phantom Black A4 saloon 2.0t sline quattro / rns-e / bluetooth / RS4 grill / eibach pro springs , anthracite rs4`s 19`s , cupra splitter , smoked lights and repeaters.

rog190quattro

Status
    Rocco R20 what a car ,who would blame you mate fantastic car and its still vag after all.I had a look around a rocco at the stealers when my old man bought his passat they feel so sporty inside but the seats felt brilliant.They had another great car there a Passat r 36 it looked and sounded fantastic but a bit expensive probably why I have'nt seen one on the road yet.Hope you enjoy the R20 mate don't forget to post some pictures.