Volks AutosAH Fabrications
    Neutral

Status

RS4 Footrest (Dead pedal) HELP!!

Hi guys!

I have recently fitted the RS4 pedals to my A4 and now I am ready to buy the footrest and fit that to finish it all off.

I am slightly confused though.

I need the footrest which is slanted to fit the shape of the footwell.

The only one I can find anywhere though is this style which isn't slanted. Like in this link: http://www.deltavag.com/audi-b7-rs4-foot-rest-p-43.html

My cousin has an RS4 and I checked his and his is the slanted version.

Does anyone know where I can get these from other than the stealer? or am I missing a trick here?

Cheers guys!
    StagsyA4
    Audi A4 (B7) 2.0 TDi S-Line (140 bhp), Saloon, Moro Blue Pearl Effect with...
    Black Leather w/ Alcantara | Rear Parking Sensors | BT Handsfree w/ iPhone 4 Dock | RS4 Pedals | RNS-E | Tints
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To come: OEM Xenon's | FB Steering Wheel | Centre Armrest | Bluefin | New RS6 rep's 19"

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    Try mailing pjmspeedy, seems to have good prices on things. Not sure if it's the same footrest as the RS4 but the S-line special edition has this metal footrest and pedals, so maybe try that route...
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by StagsyA4 View Post
    Hi guys!

I have recently fitted the RS4 pedals to my A4 and now I am ready to buy the footrest and fit that to finish it all off.

The only one I can find anywhere though is this style which isn't slanted. Like in this link: http://www.deltavag.com/audi-b7-rs4-foot-rest-p-43.html

Does anyone know where I can get these from other than the stealer? or am I missing a trick here?

Cheers guys!
    So where can i buy RS4 Foot pedals then?

Maritus Blue Audi A4 3.0 V6 S-Line TDi 275bhp, 585nm Torque

Neutral

Status
    You can buy the actual pedals from pretty much anywhere. It's just the slanted footrest I am struggling to find!
    StagsyA4
    Black Leather w/ Alcantara | Rear Parking Sensors | BT Handsfree w/ iPhone 4 Dock | RS4 Pedals | RNS-E | Tints
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To come: OEM Xenon's | FB Steering Wheel | Centre Armrest | Bluefin | New RS6 rep's 19"

6th Gear

Status
    You can buy the actual pedals from pretty much anywhere. It's just the slanted footrest I am struggling to find!

here -

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Audi-RS4-FootRest_W0QQitemZ180368276203QQcmdZViewItemQQptZU K_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item29fec97a eb&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A2|3 9%3A1|72%3A1683|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A5 0

Here -

http://cgi.ebay.de/NEW-ORIGINAL-AUDI-RS4-PEDALS-FOOTREST-A4-S4-B7-CABRIO_W0QQitemZ360162916714QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_ CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item53db61f96a &_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262&_trkparms=|301%3A1|293 %3A1|294%3A30

Or here-

http://www.deltavag.com/audi-b7-rs4-foot-rest-p-43.html

Neutral

Status
    [quote=Dazmo;756256]
    here -

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Audi-RS4-FootRest_W0QQitemZ180368276203QQcmdZViewItemQQptZU K_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item29fec97a eb&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A2|3 9%3A1|72%3A1683|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A5 0

This is the one I am after! I am keeping an eye on it! Hopefully it will be mine!
    This is the only one I can find anywhere on the internet!

How come all the other footrests are the rectangle shape and not like this? Anyone know?
    StagsyA4

4th Gear

Status
    Rectangle one is for left hand drive cars as it's on the wing side, rather than the meeting up to the centre console, hence the curv on the right hand drive version.

Check out ebay.de for RS4 pedals and dead pedals, plenty about just be sure to check they have RHD in stock too. I got mine from there, but the currency conversion was a lot better back then.

Make sure you catch the nut at the back when you undo the bolt from your existing footrest otherwise you could loose it, which is a pain.
    For Sale
    B6 S Line Saloon rear bumper,B6 A4 Upper Grille,B6 1.9TDI catback exhaust,B6/B7 Full Piano black inlays,B6/B7 RNS E/GPS Sharkfin,B6/B7 Side airbags,B7 2.0TDI Intercooler and MAP sensor

Neutral

Status
    OK will do mate! Thanks for that info! cheers!
    StagsyA4

6th Gear

Status
    Hi guys!

Cheers guys!

Post some pics of your pedals mate, where di you buy them from?

Neutral

Status
    I got my pedals from VAG Parts before they went bump. I'll try and get some pics up soon!!
    StagsyA4