Chris NottSky Insurance
    5th Gear

Status

Will RS4 foglight covers fit the s-line?

Quite fancy the hexed look on the RS4 of the covers/surrounds of the front fog lights (bit like these). Will these be a direct replacement for the s-line ones? And will they fit the B7?
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Check that they have 2 for sale before you bid. It looks like there's only 1 of them?

Status

My Social Networking

Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    I am only guessing as no one has replied, but the RS4 bumper is much wider to accomodate the wider arches, so I would be surprised if they would fit.
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by gaz j View Post
    Check that they have 2 for sale before you bid. It looks like there's only 1 of them?
    was only using the ad as an example of the cover, realised there's only one in the ad, so would have to source one elsewhere if I did...just after something a bit different really
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi was just wondering if you found those fog light replacements you were looking for, im looking for the exact same thing,

please pm me cheers

5th Gear

Status
    'fraid not

06 A4 2.0T FSi S-Line SE

Status
    they are not a direct swap, but with a bit of tweaking you could swap the mesh sections across to your standard items
    Phantom Black Audi A4 2.0T FSi Quattro S-Line Special Edition
    RS4 grill | S4 mirrors | Tints: 45% sides, 35% rear screen | EasyStreet AutoPilot + AirLift struts/bags | Touareg ET60 9x19" on 215/35/19 all round | 25mm front, 35mm PCD adapters | EBC Red Stuff pads | Red calipers | RS4 pedals | Late-spec clear corner OEM bi-xenons | Leon Cupra R splitter | RNS-E | Ambient lighting | R8 oil cap | Carbonio & more