URGENT AUDI Finance/Dealer Query Contractatual Issue

I had a quick look at her contract the Conman signed. And essentially he did the calculation like

(£) Cost Of New Car - Part Exchg Of Old car (£) = £Difference (Settlement Diff not incl as yet but in other calculation below)

That Difference from the settlement figure got setup to go across to the other finance company which she is currently paying for monthly.

£Difference + (£ Settlement Figure - (£) Part Exchg Cost)

This crook came out of no where saying that he is out of pocket by £4 grand suthin and wants more money.

In my eyes I dont see miscalulation based on the figures I am seeing on the new finance agreement.

Yeah but thats not the issue is it ? From what you've said the problem is actually the fact that she traded in car needs a higher settlement figure than what was orginally calculated.

Huh, sorry but I cant see where he's out of the figures unless the figures were written down wrong but as above it looks ok but I reckon he probably gave to much on the part ex or the new car value was written down wrong as less than it actually was, think thats right what I said anyway, lol.

I dont think there is no financial error on the paper work. I think he is trying to get expenses out of her to fix the other car, where is probably noticed some problems.

Then just get lawyer involved & have all documents to show them & they will deal with rest plus claim all expenses from the dealer now & warn them in the letter this will happen, there's nothing else to discuss really mate, its a legal matter now.

Yeah its looking that way.

Will keep you guys updated on who won.

Yeah its looking that way.

Will keep you guys updated on who won.

The buyer is the only one that gets a cooling off period and its usually 14 days.

I would get your friend to ask the dealer to show her where in the documentation the cooling off period is stated.
Once you have done the deal and left the premises then its basically tough luck on the dealer, unless its in the T&C, but thats unlikely.
Make the dealer show you that clause, dont spend forever looking for something you could misinterpret unless you have legal knowledge.