GSM prep and Bluetooth

Spy

Carmaniac
Reaction score
Hi all,

Can you tell me, when did Audi introduce Bluetooth with their GSM prep on the A4 ?

Would a 2006 B7 have Bluetooth if it has the GSM perp in the armrest ?

Well the phone prep would need to connect to a phone module of some sort to interact with your phone with the car & thats the only phone module I know of on the B6/7 so would seem to suggest this & also ETKA shows this to be so.

Hi all,

Can you tell me, when did Audi introduce Bluetooth with their GSM prep on the A4 ?

Would a 2006 B7 have Bluetooth if it has the GSM perp in the armrest ?

Ive just bought a b7 with GSM phone prep, was then told that i had bluetooth so dont need to use the silly thing in the armrest as this requires a cradle.

Just connect the phone via bluetooth and its fantastic!

Thanks guys.

Is Bluetooth standard on the GSM prep for ALL B7 A4s ?

Phone prep has bluetooth as this module is what connects the phone to the car systems anyway, so if you have a working cradle then you have bluetooth cause etka lists this altogether & there is nothing else to plug the phone into on the car to connect to the car systems like speakers & mic.

Phone prep has bluetooth as this module is what connects the phone to the car systems anyway, so if you have a working cradle then you have bluetooth cause etka lists this altogether & there is nothing else to plug the phone into on the car to connect to the car systems like speakers & mic.

Thanks, just what I wanted to know