2.0 t remap

robtaylors

Reaction score
has anyone here had the remap done on the a4 2.0turbo quattro as im thinking of having it done , if so what are the gains like ?

rob

Massive !
But in real world bhp about 40 BHP mine is the avant just had mine done and it has taken it from been a quick car to a genuine fast car. It was done by pendle performance and very pleased with the results. Alothough if I was doing it agin I would go with a super chip blue fin as they have just dropped the price and gives your the option to return to stock should you need it !

Massive !
But in real world bhp about 40 BHP mine is the avant just had mine done and it has taken it from been a quick car to a genuine fast car. It was done by pendle performance and very pleased with the results. Alothough if I was doing it agin I would go with a super chip blue fin as they have just dropped the price and gives your the option to return to stock should you need it !

Are those bluefins any good? i mean im looking at £435 for one of those, seems very expensive considering ive had quoted from custom maps at £240.00!!

also in ref to the bluefins.....why bother since (someone correct me if i am wrong) once you have the remap done the car feels and drives muchmuch better so why go back........
please someone clarify??

robtaylors i noticed on your B6 you have a pipecross airfilter and Milltech Exhausts....what does this do to the car?

also in ref to the bluefins.....why bother since (someone correct me if i am wrong) once you have the remap done the car feels and drives muchmuch better so why go back........
please someone clarify??

I assume the benefit of them, like any tuning module over a remap is that you can remove it when you sell the car if you want.

Never heard of the bluefin setup myself , how does it work ? cant see the advantage either unless you took it out to put it in another car perhaps !

rob

Blue fin is basicly a super chip remap that you do at home same software as they install for you. It is not a plug in tuning module as per diesels I had one of these on my astra cdti and although the power increase was good the car did surge.
The blue fin also read fault codes I think and might be handy if you were having Mot/service/Audi repair work/car under warranty might be usefull to return to stock.
Just google super chips plenty of info on their site about blue fin devices. Mine is just a mobile tunner that came to me and remapped the car at my work place car runs fine little jerky when cold but soon as its warmed up pulls hard from no revs right to the red line well happy with the job uses alittle more fuel but that could be down to me using the extra power on tap more often !?!
Makes a cool noise to turbo whstles like mad as you get up the revs !