New Guy Picking up A4 2.0 T avant

Marrow

Reaction score
Hi All
Just waiting to pick up my 2006 A4 2.0T avant lovely car silver s-line with bright red leather (sounds horrible looks great) and I have few questions I need answering.
I want to get the car remapped I am based in Hull anyone got any recomendations of somewhere in my area (will travel within reason) there is a super chips place which is local anyone tried their map on a 2.0T ? Not bothered about a custom map as wont be modding it further just want a safe remap with good performance gains I am aware big bhp gains do not always tell the full story with remaps.
Also the leather is worn on the drivers seat so I want to get some dye any idea what this leather is called so I can get a spot on colour match? Its bright red done a quick search and I think it could be called Magma can anyone out there confirm this for me ?
Thanks in advance guys !

I have a Custom Code Map on my B6 1.8T and it's got plenty of go but is still very smooth with an even delivery of power across the rev range.

I to wanted extra power but wanted it to drive like the standard car just with more go when you want it rather than having the most power possible but compromising the way it drives.

They still have a 30% off offer on at the moment so yours would be £370.13 including VAT and they have a mobile agent in Leeds who would come to you in Hull (at no extra charge) if it was of interest:

http://custom-code.co.uk/index.php?option=com_contact&catid=18&Itemid=40

I also have a friend who used to own a Leon Cupra R which was had an APR map by Awsome GTI in Manchester and this was very smooth as well but they are around £500 + VAT!

Cheers mate but mines a petrol 2.0 T
Got a company called called pendle performance coming to do me a home visit this week and carry out the remap.