info on additions to my a4 2.0tdi se saloon

reg21

Reaction score
hello all...
just got tinted windows yday ...as my audi is black they look great..
i would like to kno if i can change the rear valance(diffuser)..from the standard plastic fitted one to the s line metal one, and if so where can i get this part...

also will i get 18" alloys or 19", worry being, i do not want to have to change the springs etc.. which alloys fit better as standard..

i appretiate any replies... thank you reg21
:sos:

here is a pick of mine with 19" on it with standard suspension.
P1010651.jpg

Im about to get mine tinted too, you got any pics and what sort of tint did you get?

thats great mate... they look like they fit nice with standard suspension!! looks like il go with the 19s.. just need to decide on the wheel i want, i was thinking of the nuvolari in black, il try post pic, i just unsure of how as im new to this..

on the tints i got, i got 10% on back windows including rear screen and 40% on driver and passenger.. i would probably prefer a little darker on front, but just have to be carefull with the police pullin u.. i spent 200 on mine, and that was best quality

as you also have the se, are you looking to change the rear diffuser(valance).. i dont like it, i would much prefer fit the s line metal one..what u think??
ps cant find how to post images??