How does your A4 drive - vibration through accelerator pedal?

PATCH

Reaction score
Hi all

I've noticed a droning vibration through my accelerator pedal when cruising at speed i.e. 40 up to national. Its more noticeable when I feather the accelerator lightly during motorway driving. Its like a tiny be constant droning vibration which is very annoying. It seemed to start when I took my car into the dealer and they 'updated the engine software' but I cant be 100% sure.

I also noticed vibration through the car at idle i.e. when sitting in the car in the morning I feel vibration through my back side sometimes lol The car drives slightly different in first gear which is probably expected with such an upgrade - its less harsh when accelerating in 1st gear but more restrictive (if you know what I mean) I have it book in at Audi again but would like to go with some further information or see if anyone has had a similar issue.

I know a few have had issues with the engine/gear box mounts so thinking this could be a possibility??? or it could simply be the engine reacting badly to the software upgrade???

General question to all - how does your Audi drive? Do you feel any vibration at all through the acceleration pedal or anywhere else in the car when driving? - cheers!

my audi used to have this slight vibration, but i felt it was down to the tyres....
after i changed my tyres this vibration seemed to have gone...
my audi is the 2.0tdi auto, and i feel it drives very well..

I think I may need to find myself a smooth bit of road - I mean totally brand new tarmac which may be hard to find in Great Britain.

I'm not sure whether its wheel/suspension/tracking related but its worth a shot

cheers

more feedback:sign_welcome: