How to fit RS4 pedals?

StagsyA4

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I know this might sound like a bit of a lame question but how on earth do you fit the RS4 pedals?

I have tried heating them up with a hairdryer, warm water, using fairy liquid too! Even worse, I can't even get the standard rubber pedals off (apart from the accelerator pedal which came off quite easy). The brake and clutch pedals are a nightmare! :sos:

Any ideas or do I just need patience and perseverance?

Cheers,

Chris

you need to get the standard rubbers of first. Cut the return edge top and bottom and pull them off. Personally i fitted Phaeton pedals as there much nicer looking than RS4 ones and half the price.

Put them in boiling water, leave them for a good 5 mins, then just get stuck in with them. It will hurt your fingers, but after 4 or 5 mins, they just go on.
Mine did, but boy was a i swearing.

(try getting a small flat blad screwdriver behind them to lift the rubber edge off the back of the pedal too)

Don't cut anything!!

Get a hairdryer and warm them front and back. Ease the old ones off.

Warm the pedal and the cover and slip the new one on. Curse a bit. Warm a bit. Ease a bit until on.

Get uncut originals for when you change cars and want to put them back on and sell the stupidly priced RS4 ones

:)

Cheers for the info guys! I will give it a try this weekend and let you know how I get on!!!

Are you serious you pansy, lol, get your hands dirty & have some sores to show for the effort you sissy, lol

Just messing but I dont recall these issues