B7 projector style headlights

M7R

Type Approval Engineer,
Reaction score
Website
www.dubclique.com
does anyone know wheres cheapest to get projector style headlights for the B7 A4?

upto now I have seen these on ebay - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ANGEL-EYES-FK-HEADLIGHTS-AUDI-A4-8E-05-07-BLACK-NEW_W0QQitemZ190283770877QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item190283770877&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A4|65%3A2|39%3A1|240%3A1318

but if poss Id like to pay less than that as they may not be staying depening on the outcome of the tests and also if I can find them with out the halo that would be even better

any one able to help? or even have any for sale?

cheers

Karl

Personally, I would always go OEM.
A lot of folk have gone aftermarket, and the beam pattern's been terrible, in some cases, so much beam scatter, they look like foglamps.

How much would you realistically pay for OEM?

Personally, I would always go OEM.
A lot of folk have gone aftermarket, and the beam pattern's been terrible, in some cases, so much beam scatter, they look like foglamps.

How much would you realistically pay for OEM?

do you have any pics? as I would be interested in this, Ive done quite a bit of work with light units lately and its very hard to get scatter from a projector :uhm: they even compensate so some degree for poor cheap bulbs due to how they make the beam pattern.

I would go OEM is I could A ,get them cheap enough and B, knew they were plug and play?

Not sure how the connectors differ between B7 halogen and HID.

But on B5 / B6, the connectors are EXACTLY THE SAME.
So, plug-and-play.

As far as I know there is a tourist lever, but it just cuts the beam pattern down and doesn't change it to RHD spec. So your better off waiting for a set of RND one's to come up.