Monster MotorsportSky Insurance
    M7R
    Type Approval Engineer,

Status

B7 projector style headlights

does anyone know wheres cheapest to get projector style headlights for the B7 A4?

upto now I have seen these on ebay - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ANGEL-EYES-FK-HEADLIGHTS-AUDI-A4-8E-05-07-BLACK-NEW_W0QQitemZ190283770877QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Car sParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item190283770877& _trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A4|65%3A2|39%3A 1|240%3A1318

but if poss Id like to pay less than that as they may not be staying depening on the outcome of the tests and also if I can find them with out the halo that would be even better

any one able to help? or even have any for sale?

cheers

Karl

83 GTi - road legal track weapon - now running 2.0l 16v super charged, = FAST!
    Daily hack: Audi A4 Avant S Line 2.0TDI Motech map to 175bhp, Milltek twin exit system, 1/2 leather, DIS, Fan washer jets, B8 rear aero wiper, FK headlight,

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    Personally, I would always go OEM.
    A lot of folk have gone aftermarket, and the beam pattern's been terrible, in some cases, so much beam scatter, they look like foglamps.

How much would you realistically pay for OEM?

M7R
    Type Approval Engineer,

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Siena View Post
    Personally, I would always go OEM.
    A lot of folk have gone aftermarket, and the beam pattern's been terrible, in some cases, so much beam scatter, they look like foglamps.

How much would you realistically pay for OEM?
    do you have any pics? as I would be interested in this, Ive done quite a bit of work with light units lately and its very hard to get scatter from a projector they even compensate so some degree for poor cheap bulbs due to how they make the beam pattern.

I would go OEM is I could A ,get them cheap enough and B, knew they were plug and play?

Daily hack: Audi A4 Avant S Line 2.0TDI Motech map to 175bhp, Milltek twin exit system, 1/2 leather, DIS, Fan washer jets, B8 rear aero wiper, FK headlight,

3rd Gear

Status
    You can get a loom from http://www.kufatec.de/shop/index.php...614b02ce990577

for halogen to xenon conversion. When i get some money ill be doing an oem retrofit.

6th Gear

Status
    Not sure how the connectors differ between B7 halogen and HID.

But on B5 / B6, the connectors are EXACTLY THE SAME.
    So, plug-and-play.

M7R
    Type Approval Engineer,

Status
    does anyone know if the european oem xenon lights can be converted via a lever to uk spec?

3rd Gear

Status
    As far as I know there is a tourist lever, but it just cuts the beam pattern down and doesn't change it to RHD spec. So your better off waiting for a set of RND one's to come up.