AH FabricationsVolks Autos
    Sheridan

Status

Audi's in the Snow

Hi All,

After all this lovely weather we are having thought I'd post a few photos of our Audi's in the snow. I'm sure you guys will come up with more interesting photos. We didn't move the cars today for risk of creating a few extra panel moldings which Audi really didn't intend on being there when it was designed.

Thought I'd add this one in as he resembles some Audi centre staff, in fact I'm sure he would know more on the subject than some of them and definitely provide better customer service.

Shez

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    Lol nice snow man there. Was driven past corner shop early and 3 lads making giant Cock n balls out snow. Nearly pissed me self wish could got pic of it.

Status
    Nice pics mate, love the snowman...

I don't blame you for not moving those..
    Dolphin Grey Audi S3 8P

S-LINE

Status

Thumbs up

snowman is deffo from a audi dealership just not sure which one I am sure i have seen him at more than one???
    get those cars indoors
    nice piccys

jey
    1st Gear

Status
    i was out drivin in the deepst snow i could find an nothin stopped me one bit! dono how many cars i met that couldnt go any further an said "good luck gettin up that hill"! car just drove straight up it no spinnin or nothin! im more than well impressed! the quattro is somethin else....
    Audi A5 Sport With Full Sline Kit, Milltek Full System, ITG Filter, 20" Wheels, Sat Nav, DAB, TV, All Voice Controlled, Folding Mirrors, Auto Dim Mirrors, Ipod Connection, Bluetooth, Car Phone, Electric Leather Memory Seats. B&O Sound System.

6th Gear

Status
    quattro rules in the snow.

Tried to get to work on Monday in my wife's FWD Skoda - had to turn round after a couple of hundred yards because we kept getting stuck and having to be pushed.

Swapped to the RS4 and drove straight to work with no hassles...
    2006 RS4 Avant (Phantom Black), RNS-E (2010 version inc SDS, HW 070, SW 0220) with AMI (250GB hard disk), Bluetooth + iPhone 5

White 220

Status
    Quattro does rule in the snow, but, just be careful. Learn how your car is going to react before you have to use it. Your Quattro will quickly become a four rubber tracked sledge if you chose to use your brakes! I got up to Glenshee unscathed on Saturday to be told the lifts were off because of wind!!!! Got some beautiful pictures and was really impressed with the Quattro once i realised how to use it.
    Another thing Tom Tom cannot account for weather conditions and an Atlas would have been a much better idea.
    Here's my pics to make this about Audis in the snow!!!

Take care!!!