Aftermarket exhaust for B7 2.5 Tdi ?

Jason B

Reaction score
I really want to change either the full exhaust or the back boxes on my B7 2.5 V6 TDi but cant find anywhere that lists an aftermarket alternative. I just dont like the standard downward facing exhausts and want something that looks better.

Does anyone know of any options that are available?

There was an article in Audi Driver Mag a few months ago where a fella went to Milltek and had a 2.5" fully stainless system made up for his 2.0TDi which looked really really good. They didn't mention price sadly, but I don't suppose it was cheap and you do get what you pay for. Worth giving them a ring maybe.

You could just have the tips cut off and new ones put on?

That is something I had considered...would imagine it would be pretty cheap too as I am not wanting to get any kind of power hike...simply want something that looks better.

There was an article in Audi Driver Mag a few months ago where a fella went to Milltek and had a 2.5" fully stainless system made up for his 2.0TDi which looked really really good. They didn't mention price sadly, but I don't suppose it was cheap and you do get what you pay for. Worth giving them a ring maybe.

Its funny you should say that James - I had just said system fitted to mine back in mid september ala Audi Driver Mag (mine isn't the mag feature one btw). I must say the system is excellent, noise not too intrusive with a mild tone, looks great, improves turbo response too! The cost was just over £700.00 inc vat and in with the price was all exhaust mounts (mine is a 2.0TDi) and the rear lower valance with twin half rounds.
Give Charley (Orpen) a call on 01332 227280 mention Mark with the Audi A4 and he'll sort you out a treat. Liam fits the systems (mine anyway) he's a top bloke, knows his stuff too!!
If I get chance I'll get a couple of images and pop em up tomorrow.

Its funny you should say that James - I had just said system fitted to mine back in mid september ala Audi Driver Mag (mine isn't the mag feature one btw). I must say the system is excellent, noise not too intrusive with a mild tone, looks great, improves turbo response too! The cost was just over £700.00 inc vat and in with the price was all exhaust mounts (mine is a 2.0TDi) and the rear lower valance with twin half rounds.
Give Charley (Orpen) a call on 01332 227280 mention Mark with the Audi A4 and he'll sort you out a treat. Liam fits the systems (mine anyway) he's a top bloke, knows his stuff too!!
If I get chance I'll get a couple of images and pop em up tomorrow.

Nice! I bet it looks the business!! Yes please to the pics.

Nice! I bet it looks the business!! Yes please to the pics.

Sorry its been a while before I posted the pics up, things been hectic my way. Here they are:
DSC00249.jpg

DSC00250.jpg

DSC00251.jpg

Top Job Mate! Worth the wait :thumbsup: Looks the business!

I hope to do this to mine this year, am just going to get the tips changed, I keep trawling ebay for the correct rear valance for my B6, but no joy yet :huh:

Oh I like the exhaust looks class. Does it sound any different, mainly at motorway speeds?

Mr Sixx, they look great, and really finish the look off. Are they the 100mm jets?

Out of interest, is that factory fit privacy glass? It always seems to have a smoother look than tints, without visable heating elements. What % are they? I know this is off topic, sorry, but more pictures of the Avant please :eyebrows:.

...isnt the idea of downward facing pipes on a diesel to stop the rear end from going black or so the emissions go downwards so to speak?
JohnyT

Mr Sixx, they look great, and really finish the look off. Are they the 100mm jets?

Out of interest, is that factory fit privacy glass? It always seems to have a smoother look than tints, without visable heating elements. What % are they? I know this is off topic, sorry, but more pictures of the Avant please :eyebrows:.

The tints are factory fit from new I guess - I honestly couldnt tell you what % they are though! Yup I am certain they are 100mm jets on the exhaust. I'll try and get some more pics soon!