Badger5EM Tuning
    jey
    1st Gear

Status

Remaping a 2.0t A4???

anyone remapped there 2.0t a4?? was it worth it?? any after problems like engine management lights coming on or anything??
    Audi A5 Sport With Full Sline Kit, Milltek Full System, ITG Filter, 20" Wheels, Sat Nav, DAB, TV, All Voice Controlled, Folding Mirrors, Auto Dim Mirrors, Ipod Connection, Bluetooth, Car Phone, Electric Leather Memory Seats. B&O Sound System.

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    I've got the same questions, I have the same as you except the 2WD version and wondered whether it creates wheelspin or not (I'm not after any...)

Just Looking

Status
    No reason not to, there are thousands of TFSi engines running around if Golfs' Leons' and Octavia that have been mapped without too many issues.

A word of warning, do your research and don't be tempted to buy too cheap. There are a couple of companies that have the TFSi market well sorted based on a wealth of experiance in the US.

Also you have Superchips Bluefin which is on special offer at 390 until the end of Jan - Excellent value.

A remap will totally transform the car I promise you.
    Stu.

A4 3.0 TDi S-Line Quattro, 7 Speed S-Tronic, Quartz Grey, 19" Twin Spoke Alloys, Alcantara with Silver Stitching & Heating, Nav High, B & O, AMI, DAB, Parking Advanced & Rear View Camera, Advanced Keyless Entry, LED Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Heated Electric Folding Mirrors, Through Load.

Previous MY11 S3 Sportback Black Edition, S-Tronic, Ibis White.