Badger5Volks Autos
    Reverse Gear

Status

Bluefin or Revo install ?

Hi all

I have a Audi A4 TDI 2.0 s-line 140 and its nearly 3 years old and decided to remap it.

Now I've done my old Golf TDI with Revo and loved it. But see bluefin from superchips is getting some good reviews now.

I've near really been into superchips and many years ago it was quite boy-racer. Looks like they have changed since then 90s

What is everyones views on Revo Vs bluefin now. Is the power and performance the same?

I had a Golf TDI 150 and Revod this back in 2003 and it was kicking out about 190. It felt very quick but was also better to drive because it smoothed out the power range.

How does the new 2.0 TDI take to Revo compared to bluefin ?

Many Thanks

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Sorry to high jack the thread, but I am also thinking of doing this to my 2.0T FSI..

How have people found this?
    Steve

Done: | Ambient Light | 18" Audi RS6 Alloys | Westfalia Detachable Tow Bar & ECU | De-Egg | RNS-E | Bluetooth Kit | RS4 Anti Roll Bar | Audi Torch | Full Rear De-Badge |

To Come: | Audi A6 3.0TDi Le Mans - When I can find the right one!|

1st Gear

Status
    i'm obviously a little bias but you've got a 30day satisfaction guarentee period with our software so why not try it first! if you don't like it get your money back! not that you won't like it!!

Neutral

Status
    I'm running Bluefin on my 3.0tdi A8 and am very happy with it. I've previously used DMS who are great but expensive. Bluefin is very handy and the Superchips service has been excellent so far.