Standard spec of a Jan 2005 S4

chanlon1

Reaction score
Website
www.babybmw.net
Can anyone tell me, or point me in the right direction, of what came standard on a Jan 2005 S4?
Things like Xenon's, heated seats, wheel size etc

thanks
Colin

christ thats a tall one, I think xenons, leather of some sort & 18 inch avus wheels were standard, but the packs were extra I think, my s4 b6 had a very high spec but many s4's I checked out were low spec overall with as I said baseline spec as above

Why the question fella?

Off the top of my head Xenons are standard on all 'S' cars, heated seats are optional on the S4 and its standard wheel size (Avus III) is 8Jx18" ET45.

christ thats a tall one, I think xenons, leather of some sort & 18 inch avus wheels were standard, but the packs were extra I think, my s4 b6 had a very high spec but many s4's I checked out were low spec overall with as I said baseline spec as above

Why the question fella?

I happened to see on for sale at my local dealers and was wondering the specification was like compared to my S3

base spec is pretty much the same tbh fella, then the packs roll in & now its prime time as they've lowered pack prices & added packs at much lower prices than individual parts, but then again whose got 20-30k to buy the car now anyway, lol