Monster MotorsportEM Tuning
    3rd Gear

Status

Anyone have a boot liner/mat?

I was wondering if anyone on here has one or had a liner for the boot of a saloon, i hate putting dirty boots and crap in the boot because i dont want to stain the carpet. Is the genuine audi one any good or is ebay the way to go?

2. # ADS
    ADS

Reverse Gear

Status
    i bought one from ebay for my Avant. It's a "tray" rather than a llner - it doesn't go up the sides of the car. It has a lip of 1-2 inches all the way around to contain any spills. I'm quite happy with it. To clean, take it out and spray with a hose!

Can't compare to an Audi one as I've never used one.

Landatec

Status

Boot Liner

I purchased one from http://www.leisureshack.co.uk/ in Leicester and have had in the A4 for over a year.It has had all sorts of stuff thrown on it and has stood up well, just take it out and give it a wash - good as new. Can be collected if you are near Leicester.

3rd Gear

Status
    I was actually looking at the leisureshack website! I'll probably get one in the new year. Thanks fot your help its exactly what i neeeded to know.

3rd Gear

Status
    I only got round to getting one of these now and it looks andfeels like a good bit of kit plus fits in the boot perfectly, looks oem . I'd recommend one of these for anyone, and ask for a discount too, it is a recession afterall.

5th Gear

Status
    Just ordered one
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior

Uber pimp meister

Status
    The one in my Cabrio saved me from having a boot full of red wine, well worth it IMHO.

5th Gear

Status
    Just arrived today, great fit!
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior

Reverse Gear

Status
    Jwaht,
    ordered from eternalcar.com via e-bay for my A6 Avant. Speedy delivery from Germany, though I think could have been made in Poland. Price @~14 O.K. but delivery cost was steep. Quality fine (moulded black plastic, without non-slip section in centre) though fit is NOT exact leaving small kink on n/side if pressed into position, otherwise 'does everything it says on the box'. Halfords equivalent @ 59. You must decide for yourself.