remapping for a 2.0 tdi from 140 to 170hp

yipadee

Reaction score
how much does it cost, who do you recommend, will it damage my engine/components?

look forward to any responses!:hi:

I run a 57 plate A6 2.0 tdi for my long trips to Germany.
I fitted the Tunit box to this, give iro of 170hp plenty of torque, fuel consumption is improved by a few mpg.

I sell both Apr remaps and Tunit products, I opted for the box over the remap as you can remove the Tunit box easily and move it to another similar engined car. The remap is in the ecu and is sold with the car.

Many customers chose the Tunit for this reason.

What is a Tunit box?

Is this something that is just plugged in?
Can it be removed to return car to factory spec? i.e. during servicing?

What is a Tunit box?

Is this something that is just plugged in?
Can it be removed to return car to factory spec? i.e. during servicing?

Yes, it is a simple install and removal if required.
On the 2.0 TDI it plugs in series into the injector loom and a 12v power feed is required.
The cost for the Tunit is £449 inc vat and delivery, fitting is that simple you can not really charge for it ! All cars have a fault code check before and comparison readings before and after.

I carry most of the popular ones in stock, please ring if you have any questions.
Philip
01437 563793

Just had my 2.0T FSI SE done, got 265 bhp and 330 torque which is just amazing, cost me £375 but it's the best money I've ever spent. The speed and low down torque aside it makes my car such a great drive, it's effortless and I've all the power I need. Oh and just torched a brand new TT... don't know if he ran out of talent thought lol.