Remap on a 2.0T fsi S-line

gaz j

Reaction score
I'm looking into buying a 2.0T fsi S-line manual 2wd or a quattro whichever comes up at the right price. I've got a few quotes on remaps( all about £500 ) and about 245bhp. I was just wondering if anyone out there can tell me if it's worth it, performance and mpg wise? Does it change the mpg figures? Thanks for any response.

Who has given you the price of £500, you should be albe to find a good re-map for less. We can offer you a re-map with the same power increase for £300 inc VAT (as an Audi Sport user). We are a Chipped UK dealer so the maps are top quality.
You will get an increase in MPG, most people see at least 10% but it really does depend on the roads you drive and how heavy your right foot is!

If you are interested in economy we can supply you with an ST3 multi map unit that will allow you to switch between a fast road map and an economy map when ever you want. You have to set it up your self and will need a PC with a USB port and email ot get it working. Alternatively you can come to us and we will set it up for you. These are £400 inc VAT for Audi Sport users and include the unit, leads, CDROM and 2 maps.

Thanks for that reply. I like the sound of that switchable program. Do you need to plug it into the pc to switch programs? I'm going to note your website down for when I get the new motor. Thanks.:arco:

No, you only need to plug the unit into the PC to get the original file off it to email to us and when you get the modified files you need to connect to the PC to put them back on the unit. Once all the files are in the unit just plug the unit into the ECU and upload, no need for the PC.

We also do a cracking range of wheels for the A4 if you are interested :whistle2:

Including these ST01s!!
audi19x85closeupdd3.jpg

st01ons4mn3.jpg

John, do you do a re-map for the 2.0T FSI S-Line Special Edition? What uplift do you get on the standard 219bhp?

John, do you do a re-map for the 2.0T FSI S-Line Special Edition? What uplift do you get on the standard 219bhp?

We do indeed, you will get 265bhp and 365Nm (up from 300Nm). Some people promise 300bhp from this engine but it is not possible safely with the intercooler that is on this engine.
We can do this as a normal re-map for £300 inc VAT or using the switchable re-map tool for £400 inc VAT. These are Audi Sport only prices by the way.

Where are you guys based? I assume I need to bring teh car to you? Also, with these re-maps are they visble to dealers at service?

Up north !

Andy