Chris NottAH Fabrications
    1st Gear

Status

Retro Fitting Foot well and puddle lights

Has anyone retro fitted foot well and puddle lights into an A4 B7?

Any guides and part numbers would be appreciated.
    Steve

Done: | Ambient Light | 18" Audi RS6 Alloys | Westfalia Detachable Tow Bar & ECU | De-Egg | RNS-E | Bluetooth Kit | RS4 Anti Roll Bar | Audi Torch | Full Rear De-Badge |

To Come: | Audi A6 3.0TDi Le Mans - When I can find the right one!|

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    I started looking into the puddle lights according to the parts man at stafford Audi the door looms fitted in the factory are made to order for each car and what it has fitted.

However if you order a new door loom it comes as one part, so all the bits are there to wire up the puddle lights, however not sure if thats enough to make the work.

thats as far as i got. I need to take the door card off and have a look.
    |Present: 2005 B7 Audi A4 Avant 2.0T FSI Quattro S-Line|DIS|Phatbox|Aircon'd Glove Box|Ambiant Light Pack|
    |Gf's Motor: 2003 8L Audi A3 18.T Sport | Standard |
    |Previously: SEAT LEON FR TDI|German Spec Corrado G60 JET LHD|Mk2 Golf Cab|Mk2 Fiesta 1.4s|

Deep Blue

Status
    are the lens in the door cards already else youll need to replace or cut them out. i also suspect the function needs turning on in the comfort ECU.
    A6 2.4Se Man
    Bmw 520Ise Auto

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Yeah it does have a vag switch for them to work, under long coding options, I would check your current looms as Audi do tend to wire in number of things but not connect them up the other end, you should have cut outs in the door cards, but have to manually check yourself when removing the cards to check wiring.

Can be done & number people done this already, do a search on AS & also check navplus.us for anyone as I'm sure seen on there somewhere.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by maxlbrown View Post
    are the lens in the door cards already else youll need to replace or cut them out. i also suspect the function needs turning on in the comfort ECU.
    I've got no "lights" in the bottom of the doors only reflectors, they get replaced with a light too.
    |Present: 2005 B7 Audi A4 Avant 2.0T FSI Quattro S-Line|DIS|Phatbox|Aircon'd Glove Box|Ambiant Light Pack|
    |Gf's Motor: 2003 8L Audi A3 18.T Sport | Standard |
    |Previously: SEAT LEON FR TDI|German Spec Corrado G60 JET LHD|Mk2 Golf Cab|Mk2 Fiesta 1.4s|

M7R
    Type Approval Engineer,

Status
    on the bottom face of the door card there is a recess, this will need cutting out. im am looking at doing this for mine at some point so id love to know how you get on, I want the foot well lights too if you are doing this as well

83 GTi - road legal track weapon - now running 2.0l 16v super charged, = FAST!
    Daily hack: Audi A4 Avant S Line 2.0TDI Motech map to 175bhp, Milltek twin exit system, 1/2 leather, DIS, Fan washer jets, B8 rear aero wiper, FK headlight,

1st Gear

Status
    Has anyone got any further on this?
    Steve

Done: | Ambient Light | 18" Audi RS6 Alloys | Westfalia Detachable Tow Bar & ECU | De-Egg | RNS-E | Bluetooth Kit | RS4 Anti Roll Bar | Audi Torch | Full Rear De-Badge |

To Come: | Audi A6 3.0TDi Le Mans - When I can find the right one!|