Retro Fitting Foot well and puddle lights

I started looking into the puddle lights according to the parts man at stafford Audi the door looms fitted in the factory are made to order for each car and what it has fitted.

However if you order a new door loom it comes as one part, so all the bits are there to wire up the puddle lights, however not sure if thats enough to make the work.

thats as far as i got. I need to take the door card off and have a look.

are the lens in the door cards already else youll need to replace or cut them out. i also suspect the function needs turning on in the comfort ECU.

Yeah it does have a vag switch for them to work, under long coding options, I would check your current looms as Audi do tend to wire in number of things but not connect them up the other end, you should have cut outs in the door cards, but have to manually check yourself when removing the cards to check wiring.

Can be done & number people done this already, do a search on AS & also check navplus.us for anyone as I'm sure seen on there somewhere.

are the lens in the door cards already else youll need to replace or cut them out. i also suspect the function needs turning on in the comfort ECU.
I've got no "lights" in the bottom of the doors only reflectors, they get replaced with a light too.

on the bottom face of the door card there is a recess, this will need cutting out. im am looking at doing this for mine at some point so id love to know how you get on, I want the foot well lights too if you are doing this as well