Chrome mirrors - Easy to fit?

i got some from ebay and had problems with the copies and ended up getting a genuine pair, well worth the little extra cash.
there a doddle to fit, very straight forward.
have you considered getting the matt finish ones, i have them and they seem to be more desirable than the shiny chrome ones.
DSC000022.JPG

What were the problems you had with the copies? Are they just not very well made?The matt ones do look nice...are they just available from Audi then or are there places on-line where they can be bought?Thanks for the advice.

the copies i bought bubbled up badly.
i got my matt oem ones off ebay, they do come up, also have a look at the german ebay.

Guys,
Be careful when fitting the matt or chrome mirrors to the A4, I had a pair stolen from my Avant when parked. F*****g tealeafs broke both mirror assemblies off costing £680 to put right.
Dont get me wrong, they look awesome when fitted, especially the matt version as they go really well with the roof bars (if you have the avant that is).
There is a guy on ebay, 786_abs who sells them, I got very good service and speedy delivery, well packaged and easy to fit (if I knew then that they would be nicked), the part numbers are 8E0 857 507D and 8E0 857 508D for the B6 & B7 A4's.
Hope this helps!

here you go jasonon ebay Item number: 140267206347
Cheers for that. Will order some of those.
Guys,
Be careful when fitting the matt or chrome mirrors to the A4, I had a pair stolen from my Avant when parked. F*****g tealeafs broke both mirror assemblies off costing £680 to put right.
Dont get me wrong, they look awesome when fitted, especially the matt version as they go really well with the roof bars (if you have the avant that is).
There is a guy on ebay, 786_abs who sells them, I got very good service and speedy delivery, well packaged and easy to fit (if I knew then that they would be nicked), the part numbers are 8E0 857 507D and 8E0 857 508D for the B6 & B7 A4's.
Hope this helps!
Again, thanks for that. That is crap about your mirrors being stolen though....how bad is that you can park up without bits of your cra being ripped off !!!

Its bad news when you cant even get a set of wing mirrors with out worrying about some drug addled Tw*t robbing them off your car...

..they want there feet flogging for that, I am really tempted to get some, and have been for ages as they look awesome in matt, but it does put me off having the worry of them getting teefed