New Member HELLO!

StephA4

Black B7
Reaction score
Hi guys new to the forum and thought i better say hi as no doubt i will be needing your help in the coming months.Owner of a black 2006 A4 S Line with minor mods so far 19" rs4 wheels, light smoke tint all around and boot spoiler.:beerchug:

Welcome! Get some pics of your motor up in the sticky!!! :moa:

New to this game m8 get some help from some friends and get pics posted soon :uhm:.Some sunshine would help too!!!!!!!!!!

Get a 'Photobucket' account and upload the pics to it. Be sure to upload them in 640 x 480 size or they will be massive in the thread! Then just click on the IMG tab and paste them into the thread reply. Dead easy even I can do it!:hi:

Cheers QuattroJames just signed up at photobucket so hopefully get some pics up if this rain ever goes off! Might need your help again in the coming days if thats cool.:thumbsup:

Cheers QuattroJames just signed up at photobucket so hopefully get some pics up if this rain ever goes off! Might need your help again in the coming days if thats cool.:thumbsup:

Thats cool :icon_thumright:

106_1180-1.jpg

106_1185-1.jpg

106_1176-1.jpg

106_1178-1.jpg

Managed to post pics cheers quattrojames!!:thumbsup:

Tasty looking motor mate :icon_thumright:. I see you've already started wit the mods, anything else in line? BTW, what % tints do you have?

Tasty looking motor mate :icon_thumright:. I see you've already started wit the mods, anything else in line? BTW, what % tints do you have?

cheer m8.S4 mirrors are on the radar next.
Can`t remember the exact % of the tints but do know it was the light smoke i decided on to avoid constant pulling by the :busted_cop:.

Glad you managed to work out the pics! Car looks good, all you need to do now is keep it looking that clean :banghead: